Date(s) - 03/04/2023
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
The Toronto Guitar School’s Beginner Guitar Course is specially designed for brand new beginner guitarists. We’ve taught thousands of classes over the years and our patient and experienced instructors make learning the guitar an enjoyable and rewarding process. The course will provide you with all the fundamental skills you’ll need to get comfortable playing the guitar and the music that inspires you. Classes are 1 hour in length and sizes are limited to only 6 people.
No prior knowledge of the guitar is necessary, just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have acoustic guitars available for both rental and purchase.
- How to strum and fingerpick
- Learn the correct positioning for holding and playing the guitar
- Understand how to read the guitar tab, basic music notation, theory and chord charts
- Play popular rock songs by artists such as Pink Floyd, The Eagles, The Beatles, Coldplay, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and many more.
- Learn essential open chords such as A through G Major and A through G minor
- Play the 12 bar blues
- Learn the basic major scale necessary for soloing
- Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
- Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Monday, April 3rd, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 2: Monday, April 10th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 3: Monday, April 17th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 4: Monday, April 24th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 5: Monday, May 1st, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 6: Monday, May 8th 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 7: Monday, May 15th, 6:30-7:30 PM
No Class Victoria Day Long Weekend
Class 8: Monday, May 29th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 9: Monday, June 5th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 10: Monday, June 12th, 6:30-7:30 PM
- Please Note: All Toronto Guitar School students must also pay a one-time registration fee of $30 per term. There are 4 terms at the Toronto Guitar School – fall, winter, spring and summer.
Reserve your spot by prepaying only $280 for the entire course and save a minimum of $87.50!
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $330
• 50% discount on a one-time special introductory offer for a 1-hour private music lesson (Savings of $37.50)*
• A one-time offer to all students that complete the course to receive the lowest possible price on private lessons with the Toronto Guitar School provided you sign up for 10 or more private lessons within 2 weeks of completing the course.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Must be redeemed before the last day of course. Subject to availability.
Payments can be made through email transfer using the school email address email@example.com
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 to arrange payment and to receive payment instructions. Payment must be received in full to ensure your spot is reserved.
As the safety of our students and instructors is always our top priority, we would like to remind those new to our program that the Toronto Guitar School adheres to all government laws and regulations, following strict COVID-19 protocols, employing PPE and physical distancing measures and our instructors are fully vaccinated. We will provide you with any updates and changes that affect our lessons, classes and bands.