Date(s) - 03/04/2023 - 12/06/2023
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Toronto Guitar School (Yonge & Dundas)
BEGINNER GUITAR COURSE
With Jack-James Lemaire
Mondays 6:30 PM (April 3rd – June 12th)
Our Beginner Guitar Course is our most popular guitar course for brand new beginner guitarists. This 10 week course makes learning the guitar fun, engaging and rewarding. Don’t wait too long to register and prepay for this beginner guitar course as it often sells out before the 1st class begins. Class sizes are small and limited to only 7 people and each session is one hour in length.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Jack-James Lemaire
No prior knowledge of the guitar is necessary, just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, once you prepay for the guitar course we will happily secure your guitar rental based on your needs, body size, stylistic preferences and have it waiting for you at one of our trusted music retail partners.
- How to strum and fingerpick
- The correct body and hand positioning to increase efficiency and prevent injury
- To read the guitar tab, basic music notation, theory and chord charts
- How to play popular rock songs by artists such as Pink Floyd, The Eagles, The Beatles, Coldplay, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and many more.
- The essential open chords such as A through G Major and A through G minor
- How to play the 12 bar blues
- The basic scales necessary for future soloing and improvisation
- Critical listening skills required for playing with other instrumentalists and vocalists
- How to use music theory to memorise and learn songs quickly
Class 1: Monday, April 3rd, 6:30-7:00 PM
Class 2: Monday, April 10th, 6:30-7:00 PM
Class 3: Monday, April 17th, 6:30-7:00 PM
Class 4: Monday, April 24th, 6:30-7:00 PM
Class 5: Monday, May 1st, 6:30-7:00 PM
Class 6: Monday, May 8th, 6:30-7:00 PM
Class 7: Monday, May 15th, 6:30-7:00 PM
(Monday, May 22st – School Closed for Victoria Day Long Weekend)
Class 8: Monday, May 29th, 6:30-7:00 PM
Class 9: Monday, June 5th, 6:30-7:00 PM
Class 10: Monday, June 12th, 6:30-7:00 PM
Reserve your spot by prepaying only $280 for the entire course and save a minimum of $87.50!
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $330
• 50% discount on a one-time special introductory offer for a 1-hour private music lesson (Savings of $37.50)*
• A one-time offer to all students that complete the course to receive the lowest possible price on private lessons with the Toronto Guitar School provided you sign up for 10 or more private lessons within 2 weeks of completing the course.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Must be redeemed before the last day of course. Subject to availability.
Payments can be made through email transfer using the school email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Auto deposit has been set up for this account so please write your full legal name, and the class that you are paying for in the description portion of your transfer. Also be sure to register for the class on the Toronto Guitar School website with your full legal name, phone number and email address so that we can reach you easily and email you a receipt https://www.torontoguitarschool.com/register/ Payment must be received in full to ensure your spot is reserved!
If you have any questions your can email the school at email@example.com or speak to one of our staff on the phone at 416-707-1077