Date(s) - 23/02/2023 - 04/05/2023
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Toronto Guitar School (Yonge & Dundas)
BEGINNER GUITAR COURSE
With Phil Radu
Thursdays 6 PM (February 23 – May 4th)
Our Beginner Guitar Course is our most popular guitar course for brand new beginner guitarists. This 10 week course makes learning the guitar fun, engaging and rewarding. Don’t wait too long to register and prepay for this beginner guitar course as it often sells out before the 1st class begins. Class sizes are small and limited to only 7 people and each session is one hour in length.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Phil Radu
No prior knowledge of the guitar is necessary, just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, once you prepay for the guitar course we will happily secure your guitar rental based on your needs, body size, stylistic preferences and have it waiting for you at one of our trusted music retail partners.
- How to strum and fingerpick
- The correct body and hand positioning to increase efficiency and prevent injury
- To read the guitar tab, basic music notation, theory and chord charts
- How to play popular rock songs by artists such as Pink Floyd, The Eagles, The Beatles, Coldplay, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and many more.
- The essential open chords such as A through G Major and A through G minor
- How to play the 12 bar blues
- The basic scales necessary for future soloing and improvisation
- Critical listening skills required for playing with other instrumentalists and vocalists
- How to use music theory to memorise and learn songs quickly
Class 1: Thursday, February 23rd, 6:00-7:00 PM
Class 2: Thursday, March 2nd, 6:00-7:00 PM
Class 3: Thursday, March 9th, 6:00-7:00 PM
(Thursday, March 16th – School Closed for March Break)
Class 4: Thursday, March 23rd, 6:00-7:00 PM
Class 5: Thursday, March 30th, 6:00-7:00 PM
Class 6: Thursday, April 6th, 6:00-7:00 PM
Class 7: Thursday, April 13th, 6:00-7:00 PM
Class 8: Thursday, April 20th, 6:00-7:00 PM
Class 9: Thursday, April 27th, 6:00-7:00 PM
Class 10: Thursday, May 4th, 6:00-7:00 PM
Reserve your spot by prepaying only $280 for the entire course and save a minimum of $87.50!
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $330
• 50% discount on a one-time special introductory offer for a 1-hour private music lesson (Savings of $37.50)*
• A one-time offer to all students that complete the course to receive the lowest possible price on private lessons with the Toronto Guitar School provided you sign up for 10 or more private lessons within 2 weeks of completing the course.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts. Must be redeemed before the last day of course. Subject to availability.
Payments can be made through email transfer using the school email address email@example.com. Auto deposit has been set up for this account so please write your full legal name, and the class that you are paying for in the description portion of your transfer. Also be sure to register for the class on the Toronto Guitar School website with your full legal name, phone number and email address so that we can reach you easily and email you a receipt https://www.torontoguitarschool.com/register/ Payment must be received in full to ensure your spot is reserved!
If you have any questions your can email the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to one of our staff on the phone at 416-707-1077