Date(s) - 03/12/2017
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Guitar Level 1, 10 Class Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular course for brand new beginner guitarists. Prepay before Wednesday October 52th, 2017 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200.
No prior knowledge of the guitar necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have a wide variety of guitars available for rental or purchase.
– Read Tabs, and Chord charts
– Play popular rock songs such as “Blackbird”, “Brown Eyed Girl”, “Stand By Me”, “Redemption Song” and more.
– Play essential chords such as C, G, D, A/Am, E/Em, D7, Dm and F
– Beginner finger pick and play 12 bar blues
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Sunday, October 15th, 2-3 PM
Class 2: Sunday, October 22nd, 2-3 PM
Class 3: Sunday, October 29th, 2-3 PM
Class 4: Sunday, November 5th, 2-3 PM
Class 5: Sunday, November 12th, 2-3 PM
Class 6: Sunday, November 19th, 2-3 PM
Class 7: Sunday, November 26th, 2-3 PM
Class 8: Sunday, December 3rd, 2-3 PM
Class 9: Sunday, December 10th, 2-3 PM
Class 10: Sunday, December 17th, 2-3 PM
Prepay for this guitar course before Wednesday July 12th and SAVE OVER $112.50!
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)
• AND one FREE additional guitar class
Bonus: Those currently enrolled in our 10 session guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our other drop-in classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before the course ends
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque, or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received prior the the prepayment deadline to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $250 applies. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.