Date(s) - 24/10/2018
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Guitar Level 1 Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular course for brand new beginner guitarists. Prepay before the course begins and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200.
– Read Tabs, and understand Chord charts.
– Play popular rock songs such as “Wake Me Up When September Ends” – Green Day, “Stand By Me” – Ben. E. King, “Brown Eyed Girl” – Van Morrison, “More Than Words” – Extreme, “Sounds of Silence” Simon and Garfunkle and others.
– Play essential chords such as C, G, D, A/Am, E/Em, D7, Dm and F
– Beginner fingerpick and play 12 bar blues
– Learn your major, minor, pentatonic and blues scales necessary to begin soloing and improvising.
– Play multiple parts in a group with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
No prior knowledge of the guitar necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have a wide variety of guitars available for rental or purchase.
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077.
Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Wednesday, October 10th, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 2: Wednesday, October 17th, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 3: Wednesday, October 24th, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 4: Wednesday, October 31st, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 5: Wednesday, November 7th, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 6: Wednesday, November 14th, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 7: Wednesday, November 21st, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 8: Wednesday, November 28th, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 9: Wednesday, December 5th, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Class 10: Wednesday, December 12th, 6:30 – 7:30 PM
Prepay for this guitar course before the course begins and SAVE OVER $112.50!
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)
• AND one FREE additional guitar class
Bonus: Those currently enrolled in our 10 session guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our other drop-in classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before the course ends
Payments can be made using email transfer by sending payment to the Toronto Guitar School’s official email address email@example.com Please contact the school directly through email or phone (416-707-1077) before making payment for instructions.
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the standard course rate applies. If you would like to join the class as a drop-in student the fee is $25 per class. Drop-ins will not be allowed past the 3rd class. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.