Date(s) - 29/04/2018
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Guitar Level 1, 11 Class Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular course for brand new beginner guitarists. Prepay before Sunday, April 8th, 2017 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $220.
No prior knowledge of the guitar necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have a wide variety of guitars available for rental or purchase.
– Read Tabs, and Chord charts
– Play popular rock songs such as “Blackbird”, “Brown Eyed Girl”, “Stand By Me”, “Redemption Song” and more.
– Play essential chords such as C, G, D, A/Am, E/Em, D7, Dm and F
– Beginner fingerpick and play 12 bar blues
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Sunday, April 8th, 1-2 PM
Class 2: Sunday, April 15th, 1-2 PM
Class 3: Sunday, April 22nd, 1-2 PM
Class 4: Sunday, April 29th, 1-2 PM
Class 5: Sunday, May 6th, 1-2 PM
Class 6: Sunday, May 13th, 1-2 PM
School Closed Victoria Long Weekend
Class 7: Sunday, May 27th, 1-2 PM
Class 8: Sunday, June 3rd, 1-2 PM
Class 9: Sunday, June 10th, 1-2 PM
Class 10: Sunday, June 17th, 1-2 PM
Class 11: Sunday, June 24th, 1-2 PM
Prepay for this guitar course before Sunday, April 8th and SAVE OVER $117.50!
You will Receive:
• $55 off the regular course cost of $275
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)
• AND one FREE additional guitar class
Bonus: Those currently enrolled in our 10 session guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our other drop-in classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before the course ends
Payments can be made using email transfer by sending payment to the Toronto Guitar School’s official email address firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact the school directly through email or phone (416-707-1077) before making payment for further instructions.
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received prior to the prepayment deadline to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $275 applies. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.