Date(s) - 02/06/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Guitar Level 1, 10 Class Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular course for brand new beginner guitarists. Prepay before Sunday, April 7th, 2019 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200.
No prior knowledge of the guitar necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have a wide variety of guitars available for rental or purchase.
– Read Tabs, and Chord charts
– Play popular rock songs such as “Blackbird”, “Brown Eyed Girl”, “Stand By Me”, “Redemption Song” and more.
– Play essential chords such as C, G, D, A/Am, E/Em, D7, Dm and F
– Beginner fingerpick and play 12 bar blues
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077.
Instructor: Glen Alan
For samples of Glen’s own music and performances please visit his reverbnation profile at http://www.reverbnation.com/glenalan
Class 1: Sunday, April 7th, 1-2 PM
Class 2: Sunday, April 14th, 1-2 PM
Closed for Easter long weekend – Sunday, April 21st
Class 3: Sunday, April 28th, 1-2 PM
Class 4: Sunday, May 5th, 1-2 PM
Class 5: Sunday, May 12th, 1-2 PM
Closed for Victoria Day long weekend – Sunday, May 19th
Class 6: Sunday, May 26, 1-2 PM
Class 7: Sunday, June 2nd, 1-2 PM
Class 8: Sunday, June 9th, 1-2 PM
Class 9: Sunday, June 16th, 1-2 PM
Class 10: Sunday, June 23rd, 1-2 PM
Pre-pay for this guitar course before April 7th and SAVE Over $112.50!*
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)**
• AND one FREE additional guitar class**
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before last day of course
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque, VISA, debit or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $250 applies. If you would like to join the class as a drop-in student the fee is $25 per class. Drop-ins will not be allowed past the 3rd class. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.