Date(s) - 14/01/2020
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Guitar Level 1, 11 Class Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular guitar course for brand new beginner guitarists. This course makes learning the guitar fun, easy and rewarding. Don’t wait too long to register and prepay for this course as our Beginner 1 Courses often sell out before the 1st class begins. Class sizes are small and limited to only 6 people.
André Valério bio: http://www.torontoguitarschool.com/team/andre-valerio/
No prior knowledge of the guitar is necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have acoustic guitars available for both rental and purchase.
– How to strum and fingerpick
– Learn the correct positioning for holding and playing the guitar
– Understand how to read guitar tab, basic music notation, theory and chord charts
– Play popular rock songs by artists such as Pink Floyd, The Eagles, The Beatles, Cold Play, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and many more.
– Learn essential open chords such as A through G Major and A through G minor
– Play the 12 bar blues
– Learn the basic major scale necessary for soloing
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.