Date(s) - 27/09/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Guitar Level 1, Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular course for brand new beginner guitarists. This class makes learning the guitar fun, inspiring and rewarding. Prepay before the class begins and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $160*
Don’t wait too long to register and prepay for this course as our guitar courses often sell out before the first class begins even though it may not be apparent here or on the website. Please contact us by phone or email if you plan to join this class.
No prior knowledge of the guitar is necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have acoustic guitars available for both rental and purchase.
Free 30 minutes of Professional Technical Support + Video Conferencing Optimization & Optional Soundcard/Interface Upgrade Consultation
Want the best sound and video experience for your course? Prepay in full before the course begins and receive a free 30 minute consultation** in which we will:
1. Optimize your video conferencing software (15 minutes)
2. Discuss hardware options for your setup to improve the sound quality of your computer even further. We can suggest a wide variety of options to fit any budget.
**All consultations must take place before the course begins so prepay now to take advantage of these additional perks.
– How to strum and fingerpick
– Learn the correct posture and body positioning for holding and playing the guitar
– Understand how to read guitar tab, basic music notation, theory and chord charts
– Play popular songs by a variety artists such as Coldplay, Adele, Louis Armstrong, Pink Floyd, Daft Punk, John Mayer, Lady Gaga, Nirvana, CCR, The Eagles, The Beatles, Ed Sheeran and many more.
– Learn essential major chords and scale
– Learn the CAGED system and what it means and how to apply it to your playing.
– Learn how to navigate and learn the notes on the guitar fretboard
– Receive helpful supplemental video resources to aid in your practice
– Receive course material one week prior to every class.
– Play the 12 bar blues
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
– Have the opportunity to play in a group and jam with a professional musician.
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 or 647-461-1077. If the phone line is busy email us for the quickest response.
Instructor: Glen Alan
CLASS SCHEDULE: (No classes on weekends with statutory holidays)
Class 1: Sunday, Aug 9th, 2:00-3:00PM
Class 2: Sunday, Aug 16th, 2:00-3:00PM
Class 3: Sunday, Aug 23rd, 2:00-3:00PM
Class 4: Sunday, Aug 30th, 2:00-3:00PM
Optional Online Private Lesson: Sunday, Sept 6th, *contact email@example.com to schedule optional private lesson (extra cost)
Class 5: Sunday, Sept 13th, 2:00-3:00PM
Class 6: Sunday, Sept 20th, 2:00-3:00PM
Class 7: Sunday Sept 27th, 2:00-3:00PM
Class 8: Sunday, October 4th, 2:00-3:00 PM
Optional Online Private Lesson: Sunday, Oct 11th, *contact firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule optional private lesson (extra cost)
SPECIAL OFFER: Pre-pay for this guitar course before the course begins and SAVE $142.50!**
You will Receive:
$40 off the regular course cost of $200
Complimentary 30 min Online Audio and Video Technical Support ($40 value)
50% discount on a one-time special introductory offer for a 1-hour private music lesson (Savings of $37.50)***
Bonus extra group class with your instructor ($25 value)***
** Please Note: All Toronto Guitar School students must also pay a one-time membership fee of $30 per term.
*** This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
**** Must be redeemed/scheduled before last day of course. Subject to availability.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $200 applies. Email us at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.