Date(s) - 10/07/2016
3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Able to read tab and chord charts. Able to strum in a basic and rhythmic way. Can change between G, C, D, Dm, D7, A, Am, E, Em, Chords.
Class Learning Outcomes:
– Learn how to play and strum Yellow, Here Comes The Sun, Wonderwall, Wish You Were Here, She Loves You, Can’t Buy Me Love, Close To The Heart, No Rain, Sweet Home Alabama, Free Falling, Let It Be, House Of The Rising Sun, Obladi Oblada
Learn a couple Fingerpicking tunes including “Blackbird” and “Dust In The Wind”.
– Learn “Power Chords”, and songs that utilize them
– Learn proper F chord, and begin to make Bar Chords
-Learn cool 12 bar blues riffs that you can apply to your playing.
– Learn more involved Rock Riffs such as – Day Tripper, Money, Keep On Rocking In The Free World
Sign-up for one of our guitar courses on or before June 30th and SAVE OVER $100!
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $200
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)
• AND one FREE additional guitar class
Bonus: Those enrolled in our 10 session guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted $15/hour rate on all of our other drop-in classes and courses.
**These offers may not be combined with any other additional discounts or special offers.
Class 1: Sunday 10th July, 3-4 PM
Class 2: Sunday 17th July, 3-4 PM
Class 3: Sunday 24th July, 3-4 PM
Class 4: Sunday 7th August, 3-4 PM
Class 5: Sunday 14th August, 3-4 PM
Class 6: Sunday 21st August, 3-4 PM
Class 7: Sunday 28th August, 3-4 PM
Class 8: Sunday 11th September, 3-4 PM
Class 9: Sunday 18th September, 3-4 PM
Class 10: Sunday 25th September, 3-4 PM
(No classes on weekends with statutory holidays)
Taught by: Toronto Guitar School Instructor KC Roberts
Guitars are available for rent or purchase from our school store. You can either email us at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077 for more information.
Sign-up for one of our guitar courses (this class runs as a complete course and a drop-in) and receive the $15/hour rate on any of our classes. Arrive 15 minutes prior to the class and receive complimentary coffee, tea and light refreshments and socialize/jam with your fellow classmates before the class begins.
Bookings are closed for this event.