Date(s) - 02/09/2020
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Our Ukulele 1, 10 Class Course for Beginners is our most popular ukulele course. Prepay before the class begins and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200. Don’t wait too long to register and pay for this course as our Level 1 Classes are very popular and even though it may not show on the meetup there are already people that have signed up and prepaid for this course through the Toronto Guitar School website and the school itself.
No prior knowledge of the ukulele necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a ukulele do not worry, we have a wide variety of ukuleles available for rental or purchase.
– Read tablature and understand chord charts
– Play popular uke songs as performed Vance Joy (RipTide), Adele, Fugees, Maroon 5, Israel Kamakawiwoʻole (Over The Rainbow), Taylor Swift, Simon and Garfunkle, Ed Sheeran, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac (Landslide), Elvis Presley, Reneé Dominique, Radiohead, Twenty One Pilots (Can’t Help Falling In Love), Aretha Franklin, Van Morrison, Ben E. King, Carol King, Sting, The Police, Alice Keys, Eric Clapton, No Doubt, Creedence Clearwater Revival, Black Eyed Peas and more.
– Play in a group and jam with others
– Improve your fingerpicking technique with interesting and satisfying ukulele fingerpicking songs.
– Learn to memorize any song quickly and effectively
– Expand your Uke repertoire with cool and hip uke songs
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
For samples of Glen’s own music and performances please visit his reverbnation profile at http://www.reverbnation.com/glenalan
Class 1: Wednesday, July 29th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 2: Wednesday, Aug 5th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 3: Wednesday, Aug 12th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 4: Wednesday, Aug 19th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 5: Wednesday, Aug 26th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 6: Wednesday, Sept 2nd, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 7: Wednesday, Sept 9th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 8: Wednesday, Sept 16th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 9: Wednesday, Sept 23rd, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 10: Wednesday, Sept 30th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Pre-pay for this course before it begins and SAVE Over $112.50!*
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)**
• AND one FREE additional class of equal or lessor value**
Bonus: Those already enrolled in 1 of our courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on any additional class and/or course they sign up for.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before completion of the course
Payments can be made using email transfer by sending payment to the Toronto Guitar School’s official email address email@example.com Please contact the school directly through email or phone (416-707-1077) before making payment for further instructions.
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location. Please note that a face mask is required to enter the building and social distancing rules will be observed.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $250 applies.
Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.