Date(s) - 07/02/2018
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Ukulele 1, 10 Class Course for Beginners is our most popular ukulele course. Prepay before Wednesday, January 24th, 2018 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200. Don’t wait too long to register and pay for this course as our Level 1 Classes are very popular and even though it may not show on the meetup there are already people that have signed up and prepaid for this course through the Toronto Guitar School website and the school itself.
No prior knowledge of the ukulele necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a ukulele do not worry, we have a wide variety of ukuleles available for rental or purchase.
– Read tablature and understand chord charts
– Play popular uke songs such as “Rip Tide” – Vance Joy, “Sounds of Silence” – Simon and Garfunkle, “Waiting On The World To Change” – John Mayer, “Let It Be” – The Beatles “What A Wonderful World” – Louis Armstrong, “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” – Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, “Fields of Gold” – Sting, “Brown Eyed Girl” – Van Morrison, “Hallelujah” – Leonard Cohen, “Stand By Me”, Ben E. King, “Every Breath You Take” – The Police and more.
– Play in a group and jam with others
– Improve your fingerpicking technique with interesting and satisfying ukulele fingerpicking songs.
– Learn to memorize any song quickly and effectively
– Expand you Uke repertoire with cool and hip uke songs
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Wednesday, January 24th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 2: Wednesday, January 31st, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 3: Wednesday, February 7, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 4: Wednesday, February 14th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 5: Wednesday, February 21st, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 6: Wednesday, February 28th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 7: Wednesday, March 7th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 8: Wednesday, March 14th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 9: Wednesday, March 21st, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 10: Wednesday, March 28th, 7:30-8:30 PM
R.V.S.P. and Pre-pay for this guitar course before January 24th and SAVE Over $112.50!*
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)**
• AND one FREE additional guitar class**
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before March 28th, 2018
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $250 applies. If you would like to join the class as a drop-in student the fee is $25 per class. Drop-ins will not be allowed past the 3rd class. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.