Date(s) - 05/06/2019
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Ukulele 2, 12 Class Course for Beginners is our most popular ukulele course. Prepay before Wednesday, April 3rd, 2019 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $240. Don’t wait too long to register and pay for this course as our Level 1 Classes are very popular and even though it may not show on the meetup there are already people that have signed up and prepaid for this course through the Toronto Guitar School website and the school itself.
No prior knowledge of the ukulele necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a ukulele do not worry, we have a wide variety of ukuleles available for rental or purchase.
– Read tablature and understand chord charts
– Play popular uke songs such as “Rip Tide” – Vance Joy, “Sounds of Silence” – Simon and Garfunkle, “Waiting On The World To Change” – John Mayer, “What A Wonderful World” – Louis Armstrong, “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” – Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, “Fields of Gold” – Sting, “Hallelujah” – Leonard Cohen.
– Play essential major and minor chords as triads and 7th chords (MA7, dominant 7, minor 7th, minor 7(b5) and diminished etc)
– Get a good handle on your diatonic chords in a number of frequently used ukulele keys and master the ukulele fretboard.
– Learn how to use a capo. Yes, there is a ukulele capo. 🙂
– Play in a group and jam with others.
– Improve your fingerpicking technique with interesting and satisfying ukulele fingerpicking songs.
– Master you pentatonic, major and minor scales and the theoretical knowledge necessary to solo and compose your own music.
– Use theory to memorize any song quickly and effectively.
– Expand your Uke repertoire with cool and hip uke songs.
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077.
Taught by: Toronto Guitar School Instructor Glen Alan
Class 1: Wednesday, April 3rd, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 2: Wednesday, April 10th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 3: Wednesday, April 17th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 4: Wednesday, April 24th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 5: Wednesday, May 1st, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 6: Wednesday, May 8th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 7: Wednesday, May 22nd, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 8: Wednesday, May 29th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 9: Wednesday, June 5th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 10: Wednesday, June 12th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 11: Wednesday, June 19th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 12: Wednesday, June 26th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Pre-pay for this guitar course before April 3rd and SAVE Over $122.50!*
You will Receive:
• $60 off the regular course cost of $300 ($25 per class)
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)**
• AND one FREE additional guitar class**
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before April 3rd, 2019
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque, VISA, debit or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $300 applies. If you would like to join the class as a drop-in student the fee is $25 per class. Drop-ins will not be allowed past the 3rd class. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.