Music School & Recording Studio Administrative Assistant
Toronto Guitar School is seeking a permanent part-time administrative assistant able to work on a flexible schedule 2 – 3 days per week with our executive director. Financial compensation will range from $15 – 20/hour depending on skills and experience.
The successful candidate will work directly with the executive director to perform a variety of administrative functions. In addition, the administrative assistant will be expected to produce, edit, and upload website and social media content. A background in graphic design is also helpful for the in-house design production of simple flyers promoting school events. The chosen candidate will also be required to respond to student, teacher, and prospective student email and phone inquiries when the executive director is not available, and will help oversee the day-to-day operations of the music school and recording studio.
- Exceptional writing, organizational, proofreading skills
- Superior communication, telephone, and customer service skills
- Self-motivated and works well independently
- Administrative experience, preferably music administration experience but not mandatory
- Good overall knowledge and experience working with major social media platforms, such as Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, Meetup, etc.
- Basic accounting and arithmetic skills
- Punctuality and dependability
Other Helpful Skills:
- Familiarity with Quickbooks (but will train the right candidate)
- Skilled in graphic design (Adobe Suite)
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Music Background
Please send your resume and cover letter to the Glen Alan, Executive Director, at email@example.com
We thanks all applicants for their interest, but will only contact those deemed suitable for an interview.