Date(s) - 01/11/2017
6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Guitar Level 1, 10 Class Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular guitar course for brand new beginner guitarists. Prepay before Wednesday, October 18th, 2017 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200. Don’t wait too long to register and pay for this course as our Beginner 1 Classes always sell out.
No prior knowledge of the guitar necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have a wide variety of guitars available for rental or purchase.
– Read tablature and understand chord charts
– Play popular rock songs such as “Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door” – Bob Dylan, “Waiting On The World To Change” – John Mayer – “Brown Eyed Girl” – Van Morrison “Stand By Me”, Ben E. King “Every Breath You Take” – The Police and more.
– Play essential chords such as C, G, D, A/Am, E/Em, D7, Dm and F
– Beginner fingerpick and play the 12 bar blues and learn the scale necessary for soloing
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Wednesday, October 18th, 6:30-7 PM
Class 2: Wednesday, November 1st, 6:30-7 PM
Class 3: Wednesday, November 8th, 6:30-7 PM
Class 4: Wednesday, November 15th, 6:30-7 PM
Class 5: Wednesday, November 22nd, 6:30-7 PM
Class 6: Wednesday, November 29th, 6:30-7 PM
Class 7: Wednesday, December 6th, 6:30-7 PM
Class 8: Wednesday, December 13th, 6:30-7 PM
Class 9: Wednesday, December 14th, 6:30-7 PM
Class 10: Wednesday, December 20th, 6:30-7 PM
Prepay for this guitar course before Wednesday, October 18th and SAVE $112.50!
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)
• AND one FREE additional guitar class – a value of $25
Bonus: Those currently enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our other drop-in classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before the course ends
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received prior to the prepayment deadline to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $250 applies. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.