Date(s) - 30/10/2017
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Ukulele 1, 8 Class Course for Beginners is our most popular ukulele course. Prepay before Monday, October 30th, 2017 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $160. Don’t wait too long to register and pay for this course as our Level 1 Classes are very popular and even though it may not show on the meetup there are already people that have signed up and prepaid for this course through the Toronto Guitar School website and the school itself. Currently, as of Monday, October 23rd there are only 4 spots left in this class.
No prior knowledge of the ukulele necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a ukulele do not worry, we have a wide variety of ukuleles available for rental or purchase.
– Read tablature and understand chord charts
– Play popular uke songs such as “Rip Tide” – Vance Joy, “Sounds of Silence” – Simon and Garfunkle, “Waiting On The World To Change” – John Mayer, “Let It Be” – The Beatles “What A Wonderful World” – Louis Armstrong, “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” – Harold Arlen and E.Y. Harburg, “Fields of Gold” – Sting, “Brown Eyed Girl” – Van Morrison, “Hallelujah” – Leonard Cohen, “Stand By Me”, Ben E. King, “Every Breath You Take” – The Police and more.
– Play essential major and minor chords as triads and 7th chords (MA7, dominant 7, minor 7th, minor 7(b5) and diminished etc)
– Get a good handle on your diatonic chords in a number of frequently used ukulele keys and master the ukulele fretboard.
– Learn how to use a capo. Yes, there is a ukulele capo. 🙂
– Play in a group and jam with others
– Improve your fingerpicking technique with interesting and satisfying ukulele fingerpicking songs.
– Master you pentatonic, major and minor scales and the theoretical knowledge necessary to solo and compose your own music.
– Use theory to memorize any song quickly and effectively
– Expand you Uke repertoire with cool and hip uke songs
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Monday, October 30th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 2: Monday, November 6th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 3: Monday, November 13th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 4: Monday, November 20th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 5: Monday, November 27th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 6: Monday, December 4th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 7: Monday, December 11th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 8: Monday, December 18th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Prepay for this ukulele course before Monday, October 30th and SAVE $102.50!
You will Receive:
• $40 off the regular course cost of $160
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)
• AND one FREE additional ukulele class – a value of $25
Bonus: Those currently enrolled in our full courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our other drop-in classes, workshops and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before the course ends
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received prior to the prepayment deadline to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $160 applies. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.