Date(s) - 13/01/2020
5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Ukulele 1, 10 Class Course for Beginners is our most popular ukulele course. Prepay before the class begins and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200. Don’t wait too long to register and pay for this course as our Level 1 Classes are very popular and even though it may not show on the meetup there are already people that have signed up and prepaid for this course through the Toronto Guitar School website and the school itself. Class size is limited to 6 people and spots are filled on a first come first serve basis.
No prior knowledge of the ukulele necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a ukulele do not worry, we have a wide variety of ukuleles available for rental or purchase.
Learn how to:
– Tune your ukulele and improve your sense of time and rhythm by working with a metronome.
– Play with and without a pick
– Read tablature, chord charts, open position chords and bar chords.
– Play songs by Cold Play, Adele, Simon and Garfunkle, Bruno Mars, Bob Marley, Israel Kamakawiwo’ole, The Beatles, Rihanna, Jason Mraz, Fleetwood Mac, Ed Sheeran, Bill Withers, Daft Punk, Carol King, Van Morrison, Vance Joy, Ben E. King and more.
– Improve your fingerpicking, strumming and musical skills by playing in a group with others.
– Learn tips and tricks to memorize and transpose any song quickly and effectively.
– Expand your Uke repertoire with interesting and satisfying uke fingerpicking and strumming songs.
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Monday, January 13th, 5:30-6:30 PM
Class 2: Monday, January 20th, 5:30-6:30 PM
Class 3: Monday, January 27th, 5:30-6:30 PM
Class 4: Monday, February 3rd, 5:30-6:30 PM
Class 5: Monday, February 10th, 5:30-6:30 PM
Class 6: Monday, February 17th, 5:30-6:30 PM
Class 7: Monday, February 24th, 5:30-6:30 PM
Class 8: Monday, March 2nd, 5:30-6:30 PM
Class 9: Monday, March 9th, 5:30-6:30 PM
School Closed for March Break
Class 10: Monday, March 23rd, 5:30-6:30 PM
Pre-pay for this ukelele course before the class begins and SAVE $112.50!*
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)**
• AND one FREE additional guitar class**
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive a discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before the course ends.
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the standard course rate applies. If you would like to join the class as a drop-in student the fee is $25 per class. Drop-ins will not be allowed past the 3rd class. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.