Date(s) - 20/06/2018
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Ukulele 1, 12 Class Course for Beginners is our most popular ukulele course. Prepay before Wednesday, April 4th, 2018 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $240. Don’t wait too long to register and pay for this course as our Level 1 Classes are very popular and even though it may not show on the meetup there are already people that have signed up and prepaid for this course through the Toronto Guitar School website and the school itself.
No prior knowledge of the ukulele necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a ukulele do not worry, we have a wide variety of ukuleles available for rental or purchase.
– Read tablature and understand chord charts
– Play popular uke songs such as “Rip Tide” – Vance Joy, “Sounds of Silence” – Simon and Garfunkle, “Losing My Religion” – R.E.M., “Let It Be” – The Beatles, “Can’t Help Falling in Love” – Elvis Presley, “With Or Without You” – U2, “Brown Eyed Girl” – Van Morrison, “Stand By Me”, Ben E. King, “Every Breath You Take” – The Police, “Have You Ever Seen The Rain” – Creedence Clearwater Revival and more.
– Play in a group and jam with others
– Improve your fingerpicking technique with interesting and satisfying ukulele fingerpicking songs.
– Learn to memorize any song quickly and effectively
– Expand you Uke repertoire with cool and hip uke songs
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Wednesday, April 4th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 2: Wednesday, April 11th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 3: Wednesday, April 18th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 4: Wednesday, April 25th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 5: Wednesday, May 2nd, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 6: Wednesday, May 9th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 7: Wednesday, May 16th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 8: Wednesday, May 23rd, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 9: Wednesday, May 30th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 10: Wednesday, June 6th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 11: Wednesday, June 13th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 12: Wednesday, June 20th, 7:30-8:30 PM
R.V.S.P. and Pre-pay for this guitar course before April 4th and SAVE Over $147.50!*
You will Receive:
• $55 off the regular course cost of $300
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)**
• AND one FREE additional guitar class**
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before June 20th, 2018
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $300 applies. If you would like to join the class as a drop-in student the fee is $25 per class. Drop-ins will not be allowed past the 3rd class. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.