Date(s) - 12/01/2021
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Mint Music - TGS Rehearsal Factory
Our Guitar Level 1 Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular guitar course for brand new beginner guitarists. This course makes learning the guitar fun, easy and rewarding. Don’t wait too long to register and prepay for this course as our Beginner 1 Courses often sell out before the 1st class begins. Class sizes are small and limited to only 5 people.
COVID-19 Update: Our in-person classes follow all government and ministry of health COVID-19 policies and procedures while adhering to strict social distancing, sanitization and cleaning methods. Each room is completely sanitized and cleaned before and after every class. In addition, our lesson rooms are equipped with true HEPA medical-grade air purifiers that constantly clean and filter the air at the bacterial and virus level.
No prior knowledge of the guitar is necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have acoustic guitars available for both rental and purchase.
– How to strum and fingerpick
– Learn the correct positioning for holding and playing the guitar
– Understand how to read the guitar tab, basic music notation, theory and chord charts
– Play popular rock songs by artists such as Pink Floyd, The Eagles, The Beatles, Coldplay, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and many more.
– Learn essential open chords such as A through G Major and A through G minor
– Play the 12 bar blues
– Learn the basic major scale necessary for soloing
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at info@torontoguitarschool or phone 416-707-1077
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Camila Milla
Class 1: Tuesday, January 12th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 2: Tuesday, January 19th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 3: Tuesday, January 26th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 4: Tuesday, February 2nd, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 5: Tuesday, February 9th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 6: Tuesday, February 16th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 7: Tuesday, February 23rd, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 8: Tuesday, March 2nd, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 9: Tuesday, March 9th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 10: Tuesday, March 23rd, 6:30-7:30 PM
* Please Note: All Toronto Guitar School students must also pay a one-time registration fee of $30 per term. There are 4 terms at the Toronto Guitar School – fall, winter, spring and summer.
Pre-pay for this guitar course before the first class begins and SAVE $117.50!**
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $300
• 50% discount on a one-time special introductory offer for a 1-hour private music lesson (Savings of $37.50)***
• AND one FREE additional guitar class***
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
** This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
*** Must be redeemed before the last day of course. Subject to availability.
Payments can be made through email transfer using the school email address [masked] Please email or phone to arrange payment and to receive payment instructions.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate applies.
Feel free to visit us email us at [masked] or phone[masked] if you have any further questions.