Date(s) - 23/11/2021
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Toronto Guitar School (Yonge & Dundas)
Our Guitar Level 1 Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular guitar course for brand new beginner guitarists. This course makes learning the guitar fun, easy and rewarding. Don’t wait too long to register and prepay for this course as our Beginner 1 Courses often sell out before the 1st class begins. Class sizes are small and limited to only 5 people.
James Sawyer bio: https://www.torontoguitarschool.com/team/james-sawyer-guitar-bass-drums-rock-metal-band-instructor/
No prior knowledge of the guitar is necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have acoustic guitars available for both rental and purchase.
– How to strum and fingerpick
– Learn the correct positioning for holding and playing the guitar
– Understand how to read the guitar tab, basic music notation, theory and chord charts
– Play popular rock songs by artists such as Pink Floyd, The Eagles, The Beatles, Coldplay, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and many more.
– Learn essential open chords such as A through G Major and A through G minor
– Play the 12 bar blues
– Learn the basic major scale necessary for soloing
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
Class 1: Tuesday, October 12th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 2: Tuesday, October 19th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 3: Tuesday, October 26th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 4: Tuesday, November 2nd, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 5: Tuesday, November 9th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 6: Tuesday, November 16th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 7: Tuesday, November 23rd, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 8: Tuesday, November 30th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 9: Tuesday, December 7th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Class 10: Tuesday, December 14th, 6:30-7:30 PM
* Please Note: All Toronto Guitar School students must also pay a one-time membership fee of $30 per term. There are 4 terms at the Toronto Guitar School – fall, winter, spring and summer.
Pre-pay for this guitar course before the first class begins and SAVE $117.50!**
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $300
• 50% discount on a one-time special introductory offer for a 1-hour private music lesson (Savings of $37.50)***
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
** This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
*** Must be redeemed before the last day of course. Subject to availability.
Payments can be made through email transfer using the school email address firstname.lastname@example.org Please email or phone to arrange payment and to receive payment instructions.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate applies.
As the safety of our students and instructors is always our top priority, we would like to remind those new to our program that the Toronto Guitar School adheres to all government laws and regulations, following strict COVID-19 protocols, employing PPE and physical distancing measures and our instructors are fully vaccinated. We will provide you with any updates and changes that affect our lessons, classes and bands.
Feel free to visit us email us at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.