Date(s) - 21/07/2019
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Guitar Level 1, 10 Class Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular guitar course for brand new beginner guitarists. Prepay before Sunday, July 7th, 2019 and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200. Don’t wait too long to register and pre-pay for this course as our Beginner 1 Classes often sell out before the course begins.
No prior knowledge of the guitar necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have a wide variety of guitars available in our rental department.
– Read Tabs, and Chord charts
– Play popular rock songs such as “Blackbird”, “Brown Eyed Girl”, “Stand By Me”, “Redemption Song” and more.
– Play essential chords such as C, G, D, A/Am, E/Em, D7, Dm and F
– Beginner fingerpick and play 12 bar blues
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Instructor: Glen Alan
CLASS SCHEDULE: (No classes on weekends with statutory holidays)
Class 1: Sunday, July 7th, 1-2 PM
Class 2: Sunday, July 14th, 1-2 PM
Class 3: Sunday, July 21st, 1-2 PM
Class 4: Sunday, July 28th, 1-2 PM
Closed for Civic Holiday long weekend
Class 5: Sunday, August 11th, 1-2 PM
Class 6: Sunday, August 18th, 1-2 PM
Class 7: Sunday, August 25th, 1-2 PM
Closed for Labour Day long weekend
Class 8: Sunday, September 8th, 1-2 PM
Class 9: Sunday, September 15th, 1-2 PM
Class 10: Sunday, September 22nd, 1-2 PM
Pre-pay for this guitar course before July 7th and SAVE Over $112.50!*
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)**
• AND one FREE additional guitar class**
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before last day of course
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School‘s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate of $250 applies. If you would like to join the class as a drop-in student the fee is $25 per class and you must email or phone the school to pre-register to ensure there is enough space in the class for you to attend. Drop-ins will not be allowed past the 3rd class. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.