Date(s) - 12/06/2021
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Our Guitar Level 1 Course for Beginner Guitarists is our most popular guitar course for brand new beginner guitarists. This course makes learning the guitar fun, easy and rewarding. Don’t wait too long to register and prepay for this course as our Beginner 1 Courses often sell out before the 1st class begins. Class sizes are small and limited to only 5 people.
No prior knowledge of the guitar is necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a guitar do not worry, we have acoustic guitars available for both rental and purchase.
– How to strum and fingerpick
– Learn the correct positioning for holding and playing the guitar
– Understand how to read the guitar tab, basic music notation, theory and chord charts
– Play popular rock songs by artists such as Pink Floyd, The Eagles, The Beatles, Coldplay, John Mayer, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran and many more.
– Learn essential open chords such as A through G Major and A through G minor
– Play the 12 bar blues
– Learn the basic major scale necessary for soloing
– Play in a group and jam with other guitarists
– Apply basic music fundamentals to learn any song
For more information please email at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Mark Ritter
Class 1: Saturday, June 12th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
Class 2: Saturday, June 19th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
Class 3: Saturday, June 26th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
No Classes July 1st Long Weekend (Saturday, July 3rd)
Class 4: Saturday, July 10th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
Class 5: Saturday, July 17th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
Class 6: Saturday, July 24th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
No Classes Civic Long Weekend (Saturday, July 31st)
Class7: Saturday, August 7th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
Class 8: Saturday, August 14th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
Class 9: Saturday, August 21st, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
Class 10: Saturday, August 28th, 11:00 – 12:00 PM
* Please Note: All Toronto Guitar School students must also pay a one-time registration fee of $30 per term. There are 4 terms at the Toronto Guitar School – fall, winter, spring and summer.
Pre-pay for this guitar course before the first class begins and SAVE $117.50!**
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $300
• 50% discount on a one-time special introductory offer for a 1-hour private music lesson (Savings of $37.50)***
• FREE one-hour private guitar lesson prior to the start of the course***
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive the discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
** This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
*** Only available to those who prepay for the course
Payments can be made through email transfer using the school email address firstname.lastname@example.org Please email or phone to arrange payment and to receive payment instructions.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the regular course rate applies.