Date(s) - 26/02/2019
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Mint Music Yonge & Dundas
Our Ukulele 1, 10 Class Course for Beginners is our most popular ukulele course. Prepay before the class begins and take the entire course for the reduced rate of $200. Don’t wait too long to register and pay for this course as our Level 1 Classes are very popular and even though it may not show on the meetup there are already people that have signed up and prepaid for this course through the Toronto Guitar School website and the school itself.
No prior knowledge of the ukulele necessary just a willingness to have fun and make some new friends! If you do not own a ukulele do not worry, we have a wide variety of ukuleles available for rental or purchase.
– Read tablature and understand chord charts
– Play popular uke songs such as “Rip Tide” – Vance Joy, “Sounds of Silence” – Simon and Garfunkle, “Losing My Religion” – R.E.M., “Let It Be” – The Beatles, “Can’t Help Falling in Love” – Elvis Presley, “With Or Without You” – U2, “Brown Eyed Girl” – Van Morrison, “Stand By Me”, Ben E. King, “Every Breath You Take” – The Police, “Have You Ever Seen The Rain” – Creedence Clearwater Revival and more.
– Play in a group and jam with others
– Improve your fingerpicking technique with interesting and satisfying ukulele fingerpicking songs.
– Learn to memorize any song quickly and effectively
– Expand your Uke repertoire with cool and hip uke songs
For more information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416-707-1077.
Toronto Guitar School Instructor: Glen Alan
For samples of Glen’s own music and performances please visit his reverbnation profile at http://www.reverbnation.com/glenalan
Class 1: Tuesday, January 15th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 2: Tuesday, January 22rd, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 3: Tuesday, January 29th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 4: Tuesday, February 5th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 5: Tuesday, February 12th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 6: Tuesday, February 19th 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 7: Tuesday, February 26th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 8: Tuesday, March 5th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 9: Tuesday, March 12th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Class 10: Tuesday, March 19th, 7:30-8:30 PM
Pre-pay for this ukelele course before the class begins and SAVE $112.50!*
You will Receive:
• $50 off the regular course cost of $250
• 50% discount on 1-hour private music lessons (Savings of $37.50)**
• AND one FREE additional guitar class**
Bonus: Those enrolled in our guitar courses ALWAYS receive a discounted rate on all of our classes and courses.
* This offer may not be combined with any other special offers or discounts
** Must be redeemed before the course ends.
Payments can also be made in person at the Toronto Guitar School’s Yonge and Dundas location (116 Bond Street) by appointment only. Cheque or cash are the accepted methods of payment at this location.
Payment must be received 24 hours prior to the start of the class to receive the discounted price otherwise the standard course rate applies. If you would like to join the class as a drop-in student the fee is $25 per class. Drop-ins will not be allowed past the 3rd class. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or phone 416-707-1077 if you have any further questions.